A Global Reach. A Greater Impact.
Each year HHI exponentially expands access to healthcare by providing medicine and equipment to clinics in the US and by outfitting international medical teams with the supplies they need.
Equip yourself, your team or your clinic with the supplies needed to make a real difference. Our Custom Order Program allows you to select specific medicines and medical supplies to outfit your team for short-term or long-term international medical projects. The program is custom made to build healthcare capacity in safety-net clinics and community health centers.
Qualifying organizations can choose from a variety of medicines, supplies and equipment from leading manufacturers like BD, Johnson & Johnson, Welch Allyn and more.
- Personalized ordering process
- Nominal handling fees
- Rapid delivery by FedEx
The Ready Relief Box™
Medical teams rely on the Ready Relief Box to help them improve health in developing countries and in the US.
- Every medication in the Ready Relief Box meets Heart to Heart International’s stringent quality guidelines for distributing aid.
- The contents of the Ready Relief Box remain consistent throughout the year.
- Each box contains items like OTC pain relievers, antibiotics, topical creams, re-hydration salts, antacids, allergy medications and first-aid supplies.
- A doctor’s bag with a new stethoscope, otoscope, blood pressure cuff and digital thermometer can be added upon request.
Heart to Heart International developed the Ready Relief Box with medical teams and their needs in mind. It’s sturdy, and has a suitcase-like design that was built to withstand the rigors of international travel.
For organizations working outside of the US (international hospitals, medical teams).
For organizations working in the US (free clinics, FQHCs, shelters).
Have Questions about the Ready Relief Box contents, and the latest medicine, supplies and products available through Custom Order? Drop us a line.