To measure the progression of the H4H project the following indicators will be assessed quarterly for the duration of this project.
- Number of practicing physicians in the hospital.
- Number of nurses and/or midwives in the hospital.
- Patient to healthcare provider ratio.
- Number of beds in the hospital.
Human Resources for Health Indicators
- Number of healthcare providers cross- trained on appropriate laboratory services e.g. point-of-care diagnostics.
Quality of Care Indicators
- Number of healthcare visits at the maternal and child care facility.
- Average number of prenatal doctor visits for pregnant women.
- Number of live births at the maternal and child care facility.
- Number of people who have had a Primary Care Provider checkup in the past 12 months.
- Ratio of live births to total births.