Data Entry Assistant (Part-Time)
Location: Lenexa, KS
Heart to Heart International (HHI) strengthens communities through improving health access, providing humanitarian development, and administering crisis relief worldwide. We engage volunteers, collaborate with partners, and deploy resources to achieve this mission.
The Data Entry Assistant’s primary responsibility is to effectively maintain donor information in Raiser’s Edge (RE) and to prepare reports and communication utilizing this information.
- Update RE database with information for donations, new donors, changes to current donors and volunteers
- Maintain tracking list of all donations received
- Keep track of outstanding pledges, periodically producing and sending reminder letters
- Track and communicate updates and changes to databases to appropriate department
- Produce gift acknowledgements for donors
- Prepare mailings for events, newsletters and all mailings
- Keep Development Manager and development team informed
- Experience in Raiser’s Edge Database software (or comparable fundraising software/system) – preferred
- Effective in managing multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities
- Capable of meeting deadlines
- Must have proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to learn and use Raiser’s Edge (fundraising software/system)
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Heart to Heart International is committed to accomplishing its mission in a way that protects all program beneficiaries and personnel. It is our shared responsibility to prevent sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment. Heart to Heart staff and volunteers are held to the highest standards of conduct and prohibited from any behavior that places individuals at risk of abuse.