Johnson County, Kansas, COVID-19 Testing
UPCOMING TESTING SITES
(Register with link below)
The drive-thru testing events are offering PCR tests (nasal) and are performed on people 6 years old and older.
- Preregistration is required for testing. Due to the high volume of participants, on-site registration cannot be accommodated.
- Each event’s registration is limited and based on available resources to ensure all registered participants are able to be tested.
- Testing sites may be canceled or rescheduled based on weather conditions.
- Your test will only be available at the site chosen on registration.
- If a site is not listed, that means it is full and no longer accepting registrations.
Positive results will receive a phone call, and negative results will get an email typically within 2-3 business days.
For questions, please call 913-320-6128.
No testing events currently scheduled.
Times and Dates will be added as they are scheduled.