Heart to Heart International (HHI) strengthens communities through improving health access, providing humanitarian development and administering crisis relief worldwide. We engage volunteers, collaborate with partners and deploy resources to achieve this mission.
Location: Charleston Missouri
Part-Time: 30 hrs/week
This position is located in southeast Missouri. The applicant will work in a 4 county region (Dunklin, Mississippi, New Madrid and Pemiscot)
The Program Manager works directly with HHI Executive Director, other HHI staff, partner organizations and the community to coordinate activities associated with the rural health initiative. The position is primarily focused on the overall management and day-to-day execution of the projects, initiatives and other duties as assigned in the Dunklin, Mississippi, New Madrid and Pemiscot counties in southeast Missouri. The office is located in Charleston, Missouri.
- Overall Program Management of Rural Health Initiative
- Project Monitoring and Tracking
- Community Engagement
- Management of Social Media Platform
- Assist with setting and tracking realistic goals
- Other duties assigned by the Executive Director
- Knowledge of principles and practices related to population health, health administration and process improvement
- Creative, strategic and analytical thinker with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Must be highly organized and able to work well with others; independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Windows based computer application and database management
- Prior experience working in a community-based organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to interpret, synthesize and communicate complex concepts and principles
- Ability to interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, public health, nursing, social work or similar field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- At least two years of progressively responsible work experience and demonstrated success in program coordination.
- Professional Knowledge and Skills: Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office products Word, Excel and Power Point