For the past several months we have been working on a complete overhaul of our digital presence on the internet. Simply put – we built a new website.
The new hearttoheart.org was conceived and designed from scratch with a number of goals in mind:
- Build a website to take folks on a journey through HHI
- To engage Donors
- To showcase Volunteer Opportunities
- Make it easy to navigate!
- An ability to rapidly notify folks about disaster responses
- We also wanted the design to be responsive – so people can reach us on whatever device they choose – be it laptop, tablet or phone.
- And importantly, we wanted a website that would allow HHI to continue to make the best use of donations by increasing our digital engagement to reduce the amount of paper, letters and postage.
We hope you like it.
Many thanks go to a great team at DEG Digital, one of Inc. Magazine’s Top 25 Small Companies Changing the World, for all of the skill, creativity and dedication to this project. Thanks also go to another great team at Cathexis, a Blackbaud Partner, for setting up our donor engagement systems.
So? Check out the new hearttoheart.org! And thanks for connecting to a World in Need in a whole new way!