Kit Assembly Events
Would your company or organization like to make a big, positive impact in the health of others?
You can. Host an on-site Kit Assembly Event.
By hosting a Kit Assembly Event, you’ll be building teamwork and fostering camaraderie among your associates, peers and community AND you’ll be making a difference for people around the globe. Each kit you make goes directly to one person in need.
Personal hygiene is a top need for people struggling with the unexpected loss of shelter, food and water due to disaster. Heart to Heart Kits provide a little bit of normalcy in a small bag for those who have suffered during a crisis.
Also, these hygiene kits offer that first line of defense against the spread of illness – a first step toward staying healthy!
HOST AN EVENT
Hosting a Kit Assembly Event is easy. You start with a commitment to build a minimum of 500 Kits.
From there, you will work with HHI’s new PowrServ division which will provide a turn-key project for you to hold at your company, your religious facility or elsewhere.
Events at your location start at $5,000.
The PowrServ team will:
- Guide you through the entire process.
- Purchase, collect and provide all materials to assemble Kits at your event.
- Ship all materials to your location.
- Provide a PowrServ staff member to be on-site to help set up and to provide instructions and quality guidelines.
- Give you event collateral and digital materials – posters, handouts, pdfs – to help you spread the word and generate excitement internally.
- If desired, can add a personalization on each Kit mentioning your company/group efforts.
- Collect all Kits for shipment back to HHI’s Operations Hub for distribution to people in need!