During this season of navigating COVID-19, we have been so grateful for the dedication of our volunteers. They have proved over and over their commitment to improving access to healthcare, especially during this unprecedented global pandemic.
Away, a luggage and travel product company, reached out to HHI wanting to recognize our volunteers for their dedication during this time of COVID-19.
Away believes it has a responsibility to make a positive impact on the world and makes it a “priority to partner with organizations seeking to create a better world for everyone.”
We were pleased to pass along the luggage donated by Away to our hardworking COVID-19 volunteers.
Read more stories:
- Partner Spotlight: ArtClass Content
- Hygiene essentials to Afghan refugees
- Hurricane Ida makes landfall – HHI responds
- Volunteer Spotlight: Maureen Ritho, Medical Laboratory Consultant
- Haiti team treats Haitian earthquake survivors