Ways to Give
Each and every gift helps us help more. Ranked as one of the most efficient charities in America, you can be sure your gift to HHI is going far.
Make a Gift Today!
Every donation counts. You can make a quick impact for a world in need – Donate Now Online.
Or send a check to:
Heart to Heart International
PO Box 15566
Lenexa, Kansas 66285
The needs don’t stop, so neither can we. Become a monthly donor today — it’s an easy way for individuals to help us continue to serve and to develop programs with stable funding. Use our secure giving form and choose a recurring gift for a duration of 6 months, 12 months or make your impact last by choosing on-going.
A donor‐advised fund (DAF) provides donors with a centralized charitable account. It allows inclined individuals, families and businesses to make an irrevocable gift to a public charity that sponsors a DAF and take an immediate tax deduction. Most DAFs accept cash equivalents, securities, and other assets.
- Simplicity – The DAF sponsor handles all record‐keeping, disbursements, and tax receipts.
- Flexibility – Timing of your tax deduction can be separate from your charitable decision making.
- Tax‐efficiency – Contributions are immediately tax‐deductible and any investment growth in the DAF is tax‐free. It is also easy to donate long term appreciated securities, eliminating capital gains taxes and allowing you to support multiple charities from one block of stock.
- Family legacy – A DAF is a powerful way to build or continue a tradition of family philanthropy.
- No start‐up costs – There is no cost to establish a donor‐advised fund. However, there are often minimum initial charitable contributions to establish the DAF (typically $5,000 or more).
- No transaction fees – Once approved, 100% of your recommended grant goes to your qualified public charity of choice.
- Privacy if desired – Donors may choose to remain anonymous to the grant recipient.
Donate Stock or Assets
When you donate to a 501(c)(3) organization, most of your donations are tax-deductible, which makes your donation both generous and a good financial decision.
What can you give? Required minimum distribution from IRA/annuity, real estate, personal property, donate publicly traded stock, securities or other appreciated assets. Click here to print stock transfer form.
Assuming your stock is held in street name in a brokerage account, below is the transfer information your broker will want from you.
Receiving Firm: Edward Jones
Edward Jones DTC Clearing #: 0057
Edward Jones Address: 11111 Nall Ave, Suite 221, Leawood, KS 66211
Receiving Firm Account Number: 925-22043-1-9
Receiving Firm Account Registration: Heart to Heart International, 11550 Renner Blvd., Lenexa, KS 66219
Mailing Address: PO Box 15566, Lenexa, KS 66285
If you have questions about a gift of stock or any other type of asset-based gift, please contact:
Ensure Your Legacy
A successful gift that benefits both HHI and you starts with careful planning. No matter your personal planning needs, there is a planned gift option which can help you achieve it.
Shop on Amazon. Support HHI. Smile.
You can now support HHI using your Paypal account.
- Estate Plans
** Please note: Due to industry regulations, Heart to Heart International cannot accept donations of medical items and equipment from individuals.**