Through COVID-19, political unrest, major security challenges, fuel shortages, and incredible fluctuation to the Haitian Gourdes (Haitian currency), Heart to Heart International has continued to provide quality, affordable and reliable healthcare at its 10 clinic locations throughout southern Haiti.
From January to April 2021, providers at HHI clinics have treated more than 5,600 patients with health issues such as typhoid, diabetes, malnutrition, scabies and intestinal worms. Because many of the diseases and conditions can be life-threatening if not treated, these clinics are making a real difference in the lives of Haitians throughout the country.
We are so grateful for their tenacity, determination, and passion of our medical teams. The rural communities they reach have no other healthcare options and rely on these medical teams. Heart to Heart International and Heart to Heart International – Haiti greatly value the partners that provide our medical teams with the supplies they need to operate at their very best.
Thank you to these partners!
- College Church of the Nazarene
- LQVE Haiti
- United Methodist Church of the Resurrection
- Highland Park United Methodist
- Midwest Donors via National Christian Foundation Donor Advised Funds
- Lifesong for Orphans
- Partner Spotlight: ArtClass Content
- Hygiene essentials to Afghan refugees
- Hurricane Ida makes landfall – HHI responds
- Volunteer Spotlight: Maureen Ritho, Medical Laboratory Consultant
- Haiti team treats Haitian earthquake survivors